Tuesday, October 20, 2009

20 OCT 2009

Remove Formatting from selectionRemove Formatting from selection
halo......Finaly my internet problem ok le ....

ARD 2 week me cant use internet ....

[20 oct] ....morning ...our sch no have study ....

when 12pm ++ me meet wif my sch friend at AKIRA
then play basketball ther ....

untill 3pm++then bck home ...

at house wait untill 5.30pm ....go tuition lu .....
SIENZ.....at tuition>> no hear teacher say what also ...
just at bck chat wif friend ....


finish tuition me straight go zhi xiang house ....cos we all want go R.U
go {KAO LONG YIE} walk walk .....
i giv u all see what that photo......
that man so geng ......

so cool.......














erm.....i just LUAN LUAN P de....















after we went ICE NET play dota ther ......

almost 11.30pm++ then we went bck home ....

--END--